||Home||||Important to know||||Starwood Hotels & Resorts||||Starwood Nederland||||Employee benefits||
As a new associate at Hotel Des Indes it is important to know our policies. As you have read in the e-mail some policies are applicable for everyone and some are specific for certain functions. Make sure you read these policies, because then you are prepared and ready to start.
- The house rules describes the behavioral policy, grooming policy and illness policy. In the house rules you will be able to find all the general rules that are applicable for every associate.
- The code of conduct is created to give a general insight in how we expect our associates to behave during his/her work.
- The social media policy describes the eight commandments for the use of social media. Nowadays almost everybody makes use of social media and therefore these guidelines were written for responsible behavior.
- The environmental policy explains what we as a hotel do for the environment and what you as an associate can do to contribute to that.
- The incentive recruitment policy is there to stimulate employees to actively participate in enlisting new candidates for the vacancies within one of the Starwood Hotels the Netherlands. The policy describes which allowance you will receive and which rules are applicable.
- The travel allowance policy describes exactly how we calculate the travel allowance and which travel allowance every associate will receive.
- The placement assessment form is a form that needs to be filled in by every trainee, to make sure that we have all the information we need regarding the placement.
- The Health & Safety Welfare Arrangements policy covers the recommended arrangements for the Health, Safety and Welfare of all Associates located at a Starwood property.
- The Key Players are important people within Starwood who you have to know and remember.