Is quality a high priority for you and are you actively active in the workplace? Do you like to be sure of the ins and outs of the Banqueting department. Do you want to become part of the organization of parties and events, executive meetings, high tea or dinners that take place in Hotel Des Indes? Then apply for the position of Banqueting Coordinator Employee at Hotel Des Indes!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper handling of guests and employees;
- Provide friendly and professional service with high quality at all times;
- Handling guest requests and/or complaints in a friendly and efficient manner;
- Maintaining good contact with the guests and contact persons of the banqueting parties who are in-house;
- Ensuring the correct implementation of the Banqueting sheets and contact with the Events team;
- Be present at the sheet meetings in which banqueting parties are discussed;
- Ensuring sufficient operational material;
- Ensuring and supervising the cleanliness of the restaurant and pantries used for banqueting parties and cleaning (including after closing time);
- Maintaining a good working relationship and good contact with your colleagues and with other departments, especially with the kitchen during the day-to-day operation;
- Undertaking motivational actions that aim to send a clear message to employees from which they feel valued;
- Assisting in keeping the Standard Operational Procedures up to date;
In addition, you keep a close eye on the quality of the various F&B outlets, and you ensure spotless salons. You also need to be flexible and multi-deployable in different F&B outlets when necessary. We are looking for a candidate who is flexible and available full-time.
- Team player
- Stress resistant
- Social skills
- Communication skills (English)
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level
- Min. 1 year operational work experience in high segment hotel or restaurant
- Min. 1 year managerial experience
- Experience in a 5 star hotel is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
Hotel Des Indes offers a hardworking space where there is also room for conviviality. For example, a nice drink is regularly organized and the annual staff party is a party! What else you can expect from us:
- Salary in accordance with Horeca Collective Labor Agreement;
- Travel allowance; (from 5km)
- Various extras such as 50% at the F&B outlets, and a discount at various gyms, and a discount at the F&B outlets;
- The program 'Weet Waar je Werken', an overnight stay with valet parking, including breakfast in the restaurant so that you experience what the guests experience.
- Remarkable Moments.
Do you get excited about this and do you meet the above expectations?
Then apply via this site and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person for this vacancy is Mrs. H. Tessema. For questions you can call 0703612343
If your dream job is not listed, it is of course always possible to send an open application and discuss the possibilities while enjoying a (digital) cup of coffee. Send your open application including CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com and who knows you might convince us to become part of the Hotel Des Indes family.