CHEF THE PARTI
Are you looking for a challenging job in a kitchen and do you enjoy preparing various culinary high-quality dishes and parts thereof? Are you driven and do you want to invest in your future... Then you are in the right place in the kitchen brigade of Hotel Des Indes. We are looking for someone who wants to ensure that our guests have a great experience. Someone with product knowledge and drive who can run a parti independently.
Hotel Des Indes is a beautiful five-star hotel in the heart of The Hague. With its rich history and monumental building, the hotel has been boasting on the Lange Voorhout for more than 140 years. Guests are central to Hotel Des Indes and as a large team we will do everything to exceed the expectations of our guests.
As Chef de Parti you cooperate and lead the activities within the parti in such a way that a culinary high-quality product is created. In addition, you will contribute to the development of garnishes and you will make proposals to the Senior Sous Chef and Sous Chef.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As Chef de Parti you are responsible for all preparatory and executive activities related to all kitchen activities. You also plan the daily activities, you keep the daily stock up to date and you pass on all dishes. You are responsible for the control and storage of a wide range of high-quality goods and the daily passing of orders for necessary raw materials. Making sure that the breakfast buffet looks sleek and that the room service has sufficient stock is also the responsibility of our Chef de Parti.
In the context of quality control, you ensure that the quality of the dishes and compliance with HACCP are applied. You are also aware of the rules of safety, hygiene and personal care.
As Chef de Parti you are the person who, together with the rest of the team, propagate the vision and goals of the Head Chef and therefore stand for the high level of service that we offer our guests on a daily basis.
- team player
- Stress resistant
- Good communication skills
Knowledge & skills:
- Knowledge of all HACCP standards
- SVH training
- Product Knowledge
- Demonstrates proper and safe use of all materials
- Knowledge of hotel procedures related to hygiene, health, fire and safety
- Leadership experience in kitchen
- Experience in a five-star hotel is a plus
We offer you:
Hotel Des Indes offers a hardworking working environment where there is also room for conviviality. For example, a nice drink is regularly organized and the annual staff party is a big party! What else you can expect from us:
- Salary in accordance with Horeca Collective Labor Agreement;
- Travel allowance;
- Various extras such as a 50% discount at the F&B outlets, discount at various gyms, and the like;
- Be Our Guest - 50% discount when visiting our F&B outlets.
- The 'Know where you work' program, an overnight stay with valet parking, including breakfast in the restaurant so that you experience what the guests experience.
- Employee and Friends & Family rate, special rate on room nights for you, your family & friends.
- Enjoy a 40% discount on hotel stays worldwide at affiliated hotels through Hotel Employee Rate.
- Exclusive discounts on products and a chance to win prizes via Employee Advantage Shop.
- Remarkable Moments.
Do you get excited about this and do you meet the above expectations? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and maybe you can convince us to become part of the Hotel Des Indes family.
If your dream job is not listed, it is of course always possible to send an open application and discuss the possibilities while enjoying a (digital) cup of coffee. Send your open application including CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and who knows you might convince us to become part of the Hotel Des Indes family.