As part of our ongoing effort to prevent the spread of infection and to safeguard the safety and health of our guests and colleagues, our dedicated team has reviewed all concepts and procedures of the hotel in light of the latest government regulations. Please find our measures below:
- All guests and employees have to keep a minimum of 1.5m distance at all times.
- Walking routes will be used were possible to maintain social distancing.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the hotel for your safety and convenience.
- The frequency of cleaning all touchpoints has been increased.
- All guests will be requested to answer government regulated questions regarding personal health conditions.
- Guests are kindly requested to pay by card.
- Only guests with a reservation (guest room/ restaurant/ health club) are allowed to enter the hotel.
- Hotel guests are requested to use the toilet in their rooms instead of the public toilets.
- Facemasks are not required by government but available at cost price at the front office.
- In case of doubt a contactless thermo scan is available to check guest’s temperature.
- Our limousines are equipped with a screen between the passengers and driver. Most taxi’s in The Hague do provide this.
- Valet Parking is available. The touchpoints of your car will be sanitzed before and after the porter has parked your car.
- Limited parking spaces are available at the hotel. Reservation is recommended.
- Delivery will be outside your door and the luggage will be disinfected at that point.
- 1.5 meter distance is required at the check-in and check-out desks.
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer will be available on all counters.
- Waiting areas will have markings on the floor to maintain the mandatory social distance.
- Before arrival, the guests are requested to indicate their arrival and departure time.
- Check-in will take place at the agreed arrival time.
- Guest rooms will be allocated in such a way to minimize traffic and use of elevator.
- Key cards will be ready upon check-in, to shorten the check-in process.
- At check-in, the guests will be informed regarding the safety measures of the hotel.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all high-touchpoints in public areas will be carried out regularly, with appropriate products. This includes handrails, elevator buttons, counters, door and window handles, washroom taps, etc.
- One-way traffic is indicated by arrows
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available close to each elevator entrance.
- Lifts can only be used by guests staying in the same room/household.
- Floors will have marking with directions to ensure appropriate social distance.
- Elevator buttons will be sanitized with a high frequency.
- Rooms are cleaned with certified disinfectant with special attention to the touchpoints.
- Housekeeping service including turndown service will not be performed during your stay. To avoid cross-contamination. However, for longer stays a room move can be requested. Guests are asked to call reception when they need refreshments of towels or any other service.
- Employees will not enter occupied hotel rooms during the stay.
- The minibar contents have been removed.
- All guests need to have a reservation before entering the restaurant.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the entrance.
- The capacity of our lounge and restaurant have been reduced according to the guidelines of health authorities, maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between guests and employees, except if guests are from the same household.
- Our service standards have been adjusted to meet the government requirements.
- All employees have been trained to maintain social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Food and drinks will be placed on a side table, after which the guest is requested to place this on their table. Guests are requested to place their dirty dishes back on the side table.
- The guests are requested to inform front office before 20.00 hours on their desired breakfast time.
- Breakfast will be served on your table instead of buffet style.
- Each table will be cleaned and disinfected after use.
- Sugar, salt and pepper will only be served in single packaging.
- We request our guests to pay by debit or credit card at the table.
- Room service is brought to the entrance of the room where the employee asks our guests to collect the tray/trolley.
- The swimming pool, fitness area, sauna and solarium are temporary closed, following current government regulations. From July 1st the Health Club is available again with a reservation made in advance. Make your reservation via +31 70 361 2322.
- Massages and treatments are available and need to be pre-booked with the health club. Therapist will use PPE.
- All treatment rooms are disinfected after use.
- To minimize contact express check-out is recommended. Please call reception the day before check-out. The express check-out form and invoice will be delivered to your room on the night before departure.
- Electronic payment will be encouraged.
- Sanitizers will be available to disinfect the payment terminal.