TERMS & CONDITIONS
VAT & RATES
Our room rates include Value Added Tax. The government has decided to raise VAT from 6% to 9% as of 1 January 2019. Because of these changes all reservations which were made before this date are being adjusted to the new tax rate of 9%. This also applies to reservations which have already partly or completely been paid for.
Hotel Des Indes reserves the right to implement changes in pricing.
Details may vary depending on the type of rate chosen. No cancellation charge will be incurred if a written cancellation is received by the hotel before 16:00 hours (local time) on the day prior to arrival. On all the reservations the Standard Terms and Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (STCH) are applicable. A copy is available upon request.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Hotel guests should register at the reception of the hotel upon arrival with a valid ID;
- Upon arrival the hotel will authorize the guest's personal credit card or will ask for a full pre payment of the stay and a deposit;
- Check-in time after 15:00 hours;
- Check-out time before 12:00 hours;
- All rates include VAT, but exclude city tax at €5.35 per person, per night. Both are subject to change without prior notice;
- Our breakfast buffet is not included in our room rates unless otherwise specified;
- Pets are not allowed in Hotel Des Indes, with the exception of special aid animals;
- To guarantee your safety in our hotel we have security cameras. As our guests agree that recordings are made. After disturbances/accidents, our recordings can be shown to third parties.
- Hotel Des Indes is not liable for any loss, damage of personal belongings or injuries of individuals. Valuable items can be stored in your room safe.
- Valet parking is a paid service at own risk;
- Hotel Des Indes is not liable for theft of any kind, or damage caused by third parties;
- Your car key should be given to the doormen;
- By using the Valet Parking service, you agree the doormen will move your car if needed;
- Please inform us of your departure time so that your car is ready in time.